Saturday, October 20, 2007

Miss Izzy






Logan has a new pet. We found Miss Izzy while walking in the neighborhood. She was very thin and super sweet, so we brought her home to feed her. We really feel more like she found us. She is wonderful and patient with Logan and he adores her. We found out after taking her to the vet that she has a heart murmur and has only been given 6 months to live. She is approximately 8 months old now. We decided that at least she can have a good life with us until her heart gives out. I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos of Izzy and Logan.

4 comments:

Maria said...

you decided to keep her?? It looks like Logs is havin' lots of fun with her - the one almost looks like he's terrorizing her, but I'm sure he's not :)

I couldn't get the video to load... i'll try again later i guess

Love you,
Rhea

The Grothaus Gang said...

She looks like such a sweet kitty! I bet Logan will have lots of fun with her and I bet she will love his attention! Love the pictures you sent to us! What an adorable little cowboy! Your mom showed us the family pictures as well! Beautiful! I'm sending out Gunner's one month pix along with a pix of both boys. We had Gavin's one year pix taken two days before his birthday and we still haven't even seen the proofs yet! That's what I get for trying someone new. I will be sticking with Sears from now on!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Gavin and Gunner. Logan won the weekly contest at Wal-Mart for his Cowboy picture, he is wearing his blue boots but you really can't tell.